We are currently accepting reservations at the ranch. Please carefully read the information about our fishing rates below before making a reservation.
What You Need to Know Before You Come to the Ranch:
- Please do not come to the ranch before requesting a reservation through our RESERVATION FORM.
- Check-in Time is sunrise to sunset. Payment is required prior to arrival.
- *Our ponds are located on a private residence. Please contact us before making plans to visit - you MUST make a reservation with us, even if you are just coming to fish for the day.
- Fishing rates START at $80/day whether you are fishing the banks/docks or bringing your own boat. Children 10-12 may fish for $60 per day, regardless of whether you are fishing a half or full day. Please specify children and their ages in your reservation request.
- You do not need to stay at the Inn to come fish our ponds.
- You do not need to bring or rent a boat - some of our best fish have been caught from the boat house docks and banks!
- Food and beverages are not provided with your reservation (fishing or staying at the Inn). Please plan accordingly and bring paper, plastic, and your own food and beverages.
The Inn at BK ranch features 7 different fishing locations on the ranch ranging from 30 acres to 10 acres, etc. Several of the “Ponds” have been constructed by Gary Yamamoto, himself, and have been featured in Japan, “The Roland Martin Fishing Show” as well as Lunkers YouTube videos. The “Big Fish “ this year is 13 pounds.